Board-and-Train Boot Camps
The board-and-train style dog training programs have an extremely high success rate in a short period of time. In short, your dog stays with us and returns home as a trained dog.
This board-and-train boot camp option is ideal for anyone looking for a trained dog or to quickly fix behaviour issues. It is also an ideal fit for anyone going on vacation, busy with work, moving to a new home or needing some time to relax.
You get the most for your money with this program. The board-and-train program includes all training as well as daily human and dog socialization sessions, daily exercise and constant work with basic manners at our training centre and daycare facility. The program is fully customizable to cover any topics from standard obedience, specific goals or behavioural rehabilitation.
Each week of board-and-train also includes a private coaching session to ensure that you are not left behind in this type of training. Our goal is to act as a reset switch and allow you to skip by the learning curve so that you can jump right into re-establishing a proper relationship. We also include ongoing support and private coaching.
The standard program is a 3-4 week program; however, you may do as short or long as you like. Each program is tailored specifically to the goals of the owner and the needs of the dog. These programs include 6+ training sessions per week, as well as all boarding costs, daycare and socialization, exercise, behaviour modification, etc. Training methods and behaviour techniques are tailored specifically to your dog(s); for example, high drive dogs are trained through play and drive to give you increased control and low confidence dogs are trained using confidence building exercises.
Although customizable, our standard program covers the same topics as our standard obedience program but has the additional focus on the basic rules and manners of being a dog. Each program is a little different but the end goal is typically the same - the return of a rehabilitated or trained dog. We focus on ensuring that every part of their life is governed by dog behaviour best practices and we send all dogs home with a behaviour program and a written report of our suggestions and exercises to move forward with the success.
Our standard board-and-train programs (3+ weeks) include all of the following:
- 6-10 customized training sessions each week
- Daycare dog socialization with a focus on manners/behaviour
- Human socialization with a focus on proper manners
- Possible walks into Fort Langley and surrounding areas
- Possible off site training to work on specific needs
- Overnight boarding
- Video training sessions - for reference and updates
- Video play sessions - so you don't miss them too much
- Photos of play and socialization
- Written documentation and reference materials
- In home behaviour modification program and suggestions
- Weekly coaching sessions / visits during their stay
- Free follow up private coaching or discounted group classes
- Ongoing support for the life of your dog
This program is ideal for any of the following:
- General obedience
- Nervousness / timid
- Agressive / reactive
- Rescue dogs
- Puppy basics / training
- Behaviour modification
- Incident rehabilitation
- Excessive barking
- Confidence building
- Proper socialization / under socialized
- Preparation for security / working
- A great option to regular boarding
- Frustrated owners, busy owners or any owner looking for the best results fast!
Please contact us with any further questions!